Entry Forms and Information - 2012
Please download entry forms from the links below.
Files are in PDF format and Acrobat Reader will be require to view and print these files.
Taranaki Bride of the Year - General Information
- TARANAKI Bride of the Year is open to the following: Brides, Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Bride
or Groom, Flower Girls, Page Boys and also, Bride & Groom. Entries are open to those married
or who were part of the Bridal party who attended a Wedding on or after 1st March 2011.
Please note: Flower Girls and Page Boys must be 3 years of age as at date of the Event – 12th May 2012.
All Brides MUST enclose with their entry form a full length photo (bride only) which will be displayed prior to the event. Please ensure this photograph is well named and permission has been obtained from your photographer to use this photograph for publicity purposes. Photos will be returned to all entrants on the Evening of Bride of the Year. To assist our Compere we would appreciate your entries as early as possible.
- Tickets for husbands, family and friends can be purchased from CC Ward Ltd, 6 Devon Street
East, New Plymouth. To avoid disappointment you can purchase your tickets by downloading the 'Entry Form - Door Ticket Purchase' form. Simply fill out this form, return with your cheque for payment of tickets and include this with your entry form. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Tuesday 24th April. All Ticket prices are $30.00 each. Entrants are not required to purchase a ticket. Mother of the Bride or Groom and Grooms participating in their category will be allocated complimentary seats in the Ballroom to view the first half of the evening which includes the parade of the Brides, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls and Page Boys. Flower Girls and Page Boys are not allocated seats. Please also note that Flower Girls and Page Boys will be the responsibility of the Bride during the evening of the event.
- Rehearsals shall be held in the Ballroom at the Quality Hotel - Plymouth International. All
Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Bride or Groom, are required to be in the Ballroom for a rehearsal (not dress) on Saturday 12th May at 11:00am. This will be followed by the rehearsal (not dress), for ALL Brides at 12:00noon. Brides & Grooms entering the 'Bride & Groom' category are required for rehearsal (not dress) at 1:15pm followed by the Flower Girls and Page Boys at 1:45pm (not dress).
- Prior to the event Brides are asked to arrive no later than 6:45pm. We would prefer you to come dressed in your gowns, however for those travelling from South Taranaki there will be screened off areas in the Timandra Room where you can change. When you arrive please assemble in the Timandra Room on the evening of Saturday 12th May.
- Flower Girls and Page Boys are required to arrive dressed. Please be ready and assembled in the Timandra Room at 7:00pm.
- Entrants only are permitted into the Timandra Room due to limited space. The Gilbert-Smith
Dance Trust provides a Team of experienced assistants to help you with any last minute
- Bridesmaids are required to arrive dressed. Please be ready and assembled in the Timandra
Room at 7:00pm.
- Mothers of the Bride or Groom and Grooms are required to arrive dressed. Please be ready and
assembled in the Timandra Room at the commencement of the interval.
- All entrants must supply their own bouquets.
Bridal entries are limited to 30. Return your Entry Form now to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to receiving your entry for TARANAKI Bride of the Year 2012.
Entries close Saturday 28th April. Please deliver or post your entry, including your photo, to The Convenor, Taranaki Bride of the Year, 3a Long Place, Frankleigh Park, New Plymouth 4310. Please print and retain this page for your information
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to phone the Convenor:
Diane Barley (06) 753-3390 A/H or 0274-848-757 email: email@example.com